EWTN To Be Made Available in HD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (November 3, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will become available to all U.S. affiliates in HD beginning Dec. 8. The Faith never looked so good!
“EWTN is the only Catholic television network available in this format,” said EWTN President and CEO Michael P. Warsaw. “We chose to launch HD in December so we could bring our viewers all the beautiful images of the Christmas season using the most advanced technology. We chose December 8, the feast of the Immaculate Conception, to honor Our Lady, who has conveyed so many blessing upon this Network.”
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 150 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
EWTN and HD
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist