EWTN To Be Made Available in HD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (November 3, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will become available to all U.S. affiliates in HD beginning Dec. 8. The Faith never looked so good!
“EWTN is the only Catholic television network available in this format,” said EWTN President and CEO Michael P. Warsaw. “We chose to launch HD in December so we could bring our viewers all the beautiful images of the Christmas season using the most advanced technology. We chose December 8, the feast of the Immaculate Conception, to honor Our Lady, who has conveyed so many blessing upon this Network.”
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 150 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
EWTN and HD
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why