Healing the Broken Hearted - OSMM's 12th Annual Conference in Vandalia, IL
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, Il (September 22, 2009) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry will hold its 12th Annual Conference in Vandalia, IL the weekend of October 30-November 1. Msgr. Stuart Swetland, Chaplain for OSMM, will be our MC for this event. Msgr. is currently the Archbishop Flynn Chair of Christian Ethics at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD. Prior to his assignment at Mount St. Mary's, Msgr. was Chaplain of the Newman Center at the University of Illinois in Champaign. It is an honor to have Msgr. Swetland's presence at this event.
Also presenting will be Fr. Bill Casey, Superior General of the Congregation of the Fathers of Mercy in Auburn, KY. Fr. Casey is a nationally renowned speaker and a frequent guest on EWTN. His style of no-nonsense preaching is nothing short of inspirational. It is always a pleasure to have Fr. Casey back with us.
Fr. Emmerich Vogt will be speaking of "The 12-Step Review". Father is an active missionary to those with alcohol and drug addictions, providing restoration to wholeness.
Emmy Award winning video producer Chuck Neff of Relevant Radio will speak of his faith in Jesus Christ as the foundation of his life. Chuck has traveled the world producing documentaries about the Catholic faith.
Marc Eckel will "wow" us with another of his mixed media Christian performances. Marc inspired us at last year's conference, and has thankfully agreed to be with us again.
The Apostles of the Interior Life will speak, also. Their dedication to evangelize and assist those who actively seek to know and love Jesus Christ is a blessing to our ministry.
Catholic musicians Matthew Baute and Annie Karto will bring their remarkable musical talent to help heal wounded hearts.
The conference begins with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concludes by 1pm Sunday. Meals will be available on site for purchase on Saturday. See our website for further information, directions and lodging options. Don't miss this opportunity for sacraments & teaching, and to walk the beautiful, peaceful grounds of OSMM. Please register and secure lodging early, as space fills quickly.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Fr. Bill Casey, Fr. Emmerich Vogt, Healing, Retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart