Fr. Dwight Longenecker/John LaBriola - Healing The Family Tree Retreat - Vandalia, IL
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, Il (September 13, 2009) - Experience God’s healing & love through powerful speakers Fr. Dwight Longenecker and John LaBriola at a free of charge retreat. This retreat will be held at Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL September 18-20, 2009.
Fr. Longenecker, a former Anglican priest converted and ordained Catholic priest, holds a degree with Bob Jones University in Speech and English and studied theology at Oxford University. As an Anglican priest, he served as a curate, a school chaplain in Cambridge, and a country parson. In 1995 Fr. Dwight and his family were received into the Catholic Church, where he has spent ten years working as a freelance Catholic writer, contributing to over twenty-five magazines, papers and journals in Britain, Ireland and the USA. Fr. Dwight is the editor of a best-selling book of English conversion stories called The Path to Rome-- Modern Journeys to the Catholic Faith. He has written Praying the Rosary for Inner Healing, Listen My Son—a daily Benedictine devotional book which applies the Rule of St. Benedict to the task of modern parenting, along with many others. He is a powerful speaker, hosting healing masses all over the country.
John LaBriola has been involved in Church Ministry for over twenty years, and has delivered hundreds of missions, retreats, workshops and classes at the parish and diocesan level. John uses his professional experience as a business consultant and trainer to help Catholics of all ages deepen their love and knowledge of the one, true Church. He can be heard on St. Joseph Radio Presents, and is also the author of several books, including Onward Catholic Soldier, a timely and valuable book for all Catholics.
This retreat will be held September 18-20, beginning with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. Make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not miss this opportunity to hear these powerful speakers and to experience God’s love and hope on the beautiful & peaceful grounds of Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Family Tree, Longenecker, LaBriola
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae