Jesus, I Trust In You! With Fr. Mark Baron, MIC and Dr. Richard Meyer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, Il (August 12, 2009) - Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL will welcome Fr. Mark Baron, MIC, for a healing retreat weekend Sept. 4-6. Fr. Mark is currently the Superior of the House of Formation in Washington, DC, as well as Novice Master. He leads retreats and pilgrimages for OSMM, and it is a delight to be able to have him with us again. The Divine Mercy message and devotion will be the main focus of our weekend, but Fr. Mark is also knowledgeable in areas of healing and deliverance.
Dr. Richard Meyer, a clinical psychologist, will also be presenting this weekend. Dr. Meyer has been involved in Christian counseling since 1974. He is the founder of the “Good Shepherd Institute” in Florence, KY, where Christians can come for professional psychological services from a faith prospective, as well as receive inner healing and prayer.
This retreat will be held September 4-6, beginning with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. Make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at email@example.com. Do not miss this opportunity to experience God’s love and hope, and to walk the beautiful & peaceful grounds of Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Divine Mercy, Trust, Healing, Retreat
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network