Under The Mantle Of The Sorrowful Mother with Fr. Andrew Apostoli
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JULY 14, 2009) - It is an honor to bring back Fr. Andrew Apostoli to Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL. Fr. is a very dear and holy priest. Ordained by Bishop Fulton Sheen in 1967, Fr. Apostoli is Vice-Postulator for the Cause of Canonization for Archbishop Fulton Sheen. He is the author of several books and is frequently featured on EWTN.
Experience the Devotion to the Seven Sorrows of Our Blessed Mother as only Fr. Apostoli can relay. Learn the seven graces granted to souls who honor Our Lady by meditating daily on her tears and dolors (sorrows).
This retreat will be held August 7-9, 2009, beginning with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not miss this opportunity to walk the beautiful grounds of OSMM and to meet and learn from this very special priest! Space will be limited.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Apostoli, healing, retreat, Sorrowful Mother
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño