Under The Mantle Of The Sorrowful Mother with Fr. Andrew Apostoli
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JULY 14, 2009) - It is an honor to bring back Fr. Andrew Apostoli to Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL. Fr. is a very dear and holy priest. Ordained by Bishop Fulton Sheen in 1967, Fr. Apostoli is Vice-Postulator for the Cause of Canonization for Archbishop Fulton Sheen. He is the author of several books and is frequently featured on EWTN.
Experience the Devotion to the Seven Sorrows of Our Blessed Mother as only Fr. Apostoli can relay. Learn the seven graces granted to souls who honor Our Lady by meditating daily on her tears and dolors (sorrows).
This retreat will be held August 7-9, 2009, beginning with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. To experience Godís love and hope, make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not miss this opportunity to walk the beautiful grounds of OSMM and to meet and learn from this very special priest! Space will be limited.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Apostoli, healing, retreat, Sorrowful Mother
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Mediaís Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards