Fr. Dwight Longenecker & John LaBriola - Healing Retreat: Praying The Rosary For Inner Healing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (JULY 2, 2009) - Praying the Rosary For Inner Healing – We’ve seen this book featured on many websites such as SpiritDaily. Now join us as the author, Fr. Dwight Longenecker, makes the rosary come alive in a special way for inner healing of past hurts or current problems.
Fr. Longenecker states, “This little book is based on the idea that the mysteries of the rosary take us through the different stages of life. As we meditate on the mysteries of Christ's life, the deficiencies and problems in our own life are gradually healed. So, for example, as we pray through the Joyful Mysteries we are taken back into the first years of our own life, and Christ's perfect life helps to heal us. We can pray the rosary in this way for our own healing, the healing of our families, our communities and our world.”
Fr. Dwight has authored other books, such as The Path to Rome-Modern Journeys to the Catholic Faith and Listen My Son, which is a daily Benedictine devotional book applying the rule of St. Benedict to the task of modern parenting.
Also presenting will be John LaBriola, author of Onward Catholic Soldier. This is a timely and valuable book for all Catholics. Mr. LaBriola has been involved in Church Ministry for over twenty years, and has delivered hundreds of missions, retreats, workshops and classes at the parish and diocesan level. He uses his professional experience as a business consultant and trainer to help Catholics deepen their love and knowledge of the one true Church.
This retreat will be held July 17-19, 2009, beginning with Mass at 4pm on Friday and concluding by 1 pm Sunday. The event includes powerful and personal one-on-one help, and holy priests for confession, daily Mass, adoration and teaching.
Vandalia is located one hour east of St. Louis, MO off I-70. Please visit our website for additional information, directions, and lodging options. Delicious homemade meals will be available for purchase all weekend.
This retreat is free of charge; we simply ask that you make a freewill offering while you are with us. To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Mariann at 618.292.8039 or Kathy at 815.228.9342, or you may email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Longenecker, LaBriola, Healing, Retreat, Rosary
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?