Matthew Kelly's North American Speaking Tour
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CINCINNATI, OH - SEPTEMBER 12, 2003 - Over the next two months, internationally acclaimed Catholic author and speaker Matthew Kelly will be visiting cities across the country with fifty speaking engagements scheduled from New England to Southern California. At each stop along the way, Mr. Kelly will focus on helping audiences discover, Everyday Spirituality for Busy People.
According to Kelly, "Who you become is infinitely more important than what you do, or what you have." It is this message of living an authentic life that people will hear in areas such as Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Louisville, KY, Spokane, WA, Indianapolis, IN, Pittsburgh, PA and Irvine, CA. In total this year, Mr. Kelly will speak at over 100 events in fifty different cities across North America. The fall portion of the tour got started this week in Cincinnati, OH and will conclude just before Thanksgiving outside of Indianapolis, IN. For more information and a complete list of speaking engagements, people can visit www.matthewkelly.org
Both as a speaker and as a writer, Kelly possesses a powerful ability to combine the ageless tool of storytelling with a profound understanding of today's culture and the highest Christian ideals. With his keen sense of humor and heart-warming charm, Kelly seems to effortlessly elevate and energize people to pursue the highest values of the human spirit.
Born in Sydney, Australia, Matthew Kelly is now 30 years old. Since late 1993, Kelly has written eight books including his latest release REDISCOVERING CATHOLICISM and has spoken to over two million people in fifty countries. In October of 2001, the international headquarters of the foundation relocated to Cincinnati, Ohio. Through Matthew Kelly's speaking and writing, The Matthew Kelly Foundation aims to inspire individuals, elevate families, and transform communities...little by little, changing the world.
For more information or to arrange an interview
with Matthew Kelly, please call Andrew Curran
The Matthew Kelly Foundation
http://www.matthewkelly.org OH, US
Andrew Curran - Director of Media Relations, 513 221-7700
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS