Audio Bible Distribution Website Goes Live
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
God's Word, Global Distribution Made Easy via Web
ALBUQUERQUE, NM (JULY 14, 2008) - Never in history has it been possible to send the Word of God around the world instantly and at no cost. But that’s exactly what’s happening at Faith Comes By Hearing's updated website, FaithComesByHearing.com.
This website, the virtual home of the world’s foremost Audio Bible ministry, was recently updated and now serves as an online Audio Bible distribution center. Internet surfers, webmasters, bloggers and social network users have the ability to spread the Word of God in audio using popular sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Digg and Reddit.
"Our site now functions more as a ministry tool for online users who desire to spread God’s Word digitally and less as an information platform,” said Troy Carl, Faith Comes By Hearing’s national director.
"The website offers many ways for people to get engaged in Scripture listening and, in turn, to reach the world with God’s Word in audio,” he added.
For those who want to use online technology for that purpose, Faith Comes By Hearing has developed an Audio Bible widget. Webmasters, bloggers and social network users can place this Audio Bible sampling software onto their websites, blogs or social network profiles. Visitors to those sites can then listen to a sample of any of the 296 Audio New Testaments in Faith Comes By Hearing’s collection before choosing to download their own free Audio Bible. This widget is featured on the new “Link to Us” page, which also contains “cut and paste” links, website code, banners, graphics and logos.
The “ShareThis” link allows users to post their favorite Faith Comes By Hearing stories on their MySpace, Facebook and Twitter profiles, as well as share content through emails, text messages and AOL Instant Messager.
Carl said visitors can still download free Audio Bibles, subscribe to Audio Bible podcasts and listen to stirring stories and testimonies about God’s Word at work.
Also, with the new “Subscribe To” feature, users can stay informed by subscribing to monthly ministry emails that deliver inspiring testimonies, worldwide prayer needs and the latest ministry news to their email address.
FaithComesByHearing.com also underwent a few cosmetic changes, such as a revamped visual design, an interactive multimedia Flash player and simpler navigation.
"We wanted to increase and simplify users' abilities to engage in the Word of God and share it with their online communities. All these enhancements make FaithComesByHearing.com more interactive and navigable,” said Carl. “This upgrade is part of the overall mission of this ministry to cover the earth with God’s Word. That world also includes the online community.”
Faith Comes By Hearing
http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com NM, US
Jon Wilke - Communications, 505 8813321
audio bible, free bible, mp3 bible
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards