Tour Poland and Lithuania with the Lira Ensemble
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHICAGO, IL (FEBRUARY 21, 2008) - Board Members of Lira Ensemble of Chicago – the nation’s only professional performing arts company specializing in Polish music, song and dance – organize and lead a tour of Poland for its audience members and supporters each summer. The tour is open to anyone, but is especially designed for Polish Americans and their families who love music and dance and want to have lots of fun seeing the land of their ancestors.
This year’s Lira Tour goes to Northern Poland and Lithuania for 13 days - from Thursday, June 26th through Tuesday, July 8th The tour will visit Warsaw, Gdansk, Gdynia, Poznan, Gniezno, Torun, Chopin’s birthplace in Poland, as well as Vilnius and Kaunus in Lithuania.
Lira always offers a first class tour – the best hotels, restaurants and features – at a fairly reasonable price. Since Poland is now a member of the European Union and is working to raise its economy to Western European levels, it is better to see Poland now, rather than in a few years, when it will be as expensive as France or England,
Since the Lira Ensemble is an expert on Poland, this tour offers a view of the country far beyond the scope of usual tours. It also offers personalized service as well as great companionship, because the Lira Tour always attracts interesting people.
Lucyna Migala, Lira’s artistic director and general manager, and an expert on Polish culture, personally directs this tour.
Lira's tours cover all the major attractions as well as concerts, folk performances, and many surprises. Included in the tour price are all transportation and admissions, first class hotels, three meals a day (except for four lunches on your own), and an ultra-modern motorcoach with an airline-style bathroom on board.
Since the Lira Ensemble is a federally recognized charity, a portion of the tour cost is tax deductible. Those taking the Lira tour will not only enjoy a very personal and unusual tour of Poland, they will be helping with the work of the Lira Ensemble, America’s only professional performing arts company specializing in Polish music, song, and dance.
The Lira tour is for fun-loving people who enjoy the arts, folklore and good company. For more information, call 773-508-7040 or 1-800-547-LIRA.
CONTACT: Lucyna Migala - email@example.com
6525 North Sheridan Road · # CH-LL· Chicago, Illinois 60626
773-508-7040 or 1-800-547-5472
The Lira Ensemble
http://www.liraensemble.com IL, US
Marisha Rosenski - Sales and Office Manager, 773 508-7040
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources