Lenten Devotions for children, teens, and adults
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GRAND RAPIDS, MI (January 11, 2008) – Just in time for Lent, a new collection of meditations and prayers for the Stations of the Cross has been published by Kathryn Mulderink, a homeschooling mother of seven — Scriptural Stations – a Way of the Cross (Lulu Press, Inc. paperback, 37 pp, 6 x 9, $7.95).
Based on the Scriptural Stations celebrated by John Paul II on Good Friday of 1991 and 1994, this latest release by author Kathryn Mulderink is intended for adults. She has also written popular meditations for young people (Walk New – a way of the cross for teens) as well as children from 5-12 (The Way of the Cross – a coloring book). These have been used in parishes for Lenten devotions.
"Only a few poets have been Catholic. Deeply Catholic. 24/7 Catholic. And so we come to Kathryn Mulderink, a Catholic poet of extraordinary gifts…" (from Marty Barrack's Foreword to To Sing You Must Exhale).
For more information about Scriptural Stations, or to schedule an interview, please contact Kathryn Mulderink at 616.218.4423 or see www.lulu.com/kathryntherese.
www.lulu.com/kathryntherese MI, US
Kathryn Mulderink - author, 616 218-4423
Lent, Stations, John Paul II
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Korea’s Asian Youth Day
- Episode 35 with Guest Dr. Paul Thigpen
- Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
- CESJ Names Fr. Trigilio and Dcn. Gorini to Board of Counselors
- FORBES Ranks Franciscan University Among America's Top Colleges
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line