Lenten Devotions for children, teens, and adults
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GRAND RAPIDS, MI (January 11, 2008) – Just in time for Lent, a new collection of meditations and prayers for the Stations of the Cross has been published by Kathryn Mulderink, a homeschooling mother of seven — Scriptural Stations – a Way of the Cross (Lulu Press, Inc. paperback, 37 pp, 6 x 9, $7.95).
Based on the Scriptural Stations celebrated by John Paul II on Good Friday of 1991 and 1994, this latest release by author Kathryn Mulderink is intended for adults. She has also written popular meditations for young people (Walk New – a way of the cross for teens) as well as children from 5-12 (The Way of the Cross – a coloring book). These have been used in parishes for Lenten devotions.
"Only a few poets have been Catholic. Deeply Catholic. 24/7 Catholic. And so we come to Kathryn Mulderink, a Catholic poet of extraordinary gifts…" (from Marty Barrack's Foreword to To Sing You Must Exhale).
For more information about Scriptural Stations, or to schedule an interview, please contact Kathryn Mulderink at 616.218.4423 or see www.lulu.com/kathryntherese.
www.lulu.com/kathryntherese MI, US
Kathryn Mulderink - author, 616 218-4423
Lent, Stations, John Paul II
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Trevińo