Lenten Devotions for children, teens, and adults
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GRAND RAPIDS, MI (January 11, 2008) – Just in time for Lent, a new collection of meditations and prayers for the Stations of the Cross has been published by Kathryn Mulderink, a homeschooling mother of seven — Scriptural Stations – a Way of the Cross (Lulu Press, Inc. paperback, 37 pp, 6 x 9, $7.95).
Based on the Scriptural Stations celebrated by John Paul II on Good Friday of 1991 and 1994, this latest release by author Kathryn Mulderink is intended for adults. She has also written popular meditations for young people (Walk New – a way of the cross for teens) as well as children from 5-12 (The Way of the Cross – a coloring book). These have been used in parishes for Lenten devotions.
"Only a few poets have been Catholic. Deeply Catholic. 24/7 Catholic. And so we come to Kathryn Mulderink, a Catholic poet of extraordinary gifts…" (from Marty Barrack's Foreword to To Sing You Must Exhale).
For more information about Scriptural Stations, or to schedule an interview, please contact Kathryn Mulderink at 616.218.4423 or see www.lulu.com/kathryntherese.
www.lulu.com/kathryntherese MI, US
Kathryn Mulderink - author, 616 218-4423
Lent, Stations, John Paul II
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards