Church of St. Veronica Announces Women's and Men's Retreats at Pine Grove Day Camp
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COME FOLLOW ME… CHURCH OF ST. VERONICA ANNOUNCES WOMEN’S AND MEN’S RETREATS AT PINE GROVE DAY CAMP IN WALL
Ideal Forum for Men and Women to Draw Closer to God During Powerful Retreats Led By Retreat Masters Lloyd and Nancy Greenhaw
Howell, NJ (September 14, 2007) – The Church of St. Veronica today announced its Women’s and Men’s Retreats that will be held at Pine Grove Day Camp in Wall, NJ. Dates are as follows: Women’s Retreat – October 12-14, 2007 and Men’s Retreat – October 19-21, 2007.
“We invite one and all to experience an encounter with the Living God through inspirational teachings and witnesses and small group sharing led by retreat masters Lloyd and Nancy Greenhaw who are lay evangelists ministering powerfully in the Holy Spirit,” said Very Reverend Father Brendan Williams, pastor, Church of St. Veronica. “These retreats have transformed the lives of men and women and helped them fill a spiritual void in their lives by growing closer to Jesus Christ and letting the Holy Spirit stir in their hearts.”
The Greenhaws have done missions and conferences throughout the U.S. as well as Africa. They have a powerful healing and worship ministry. Lloyd and Nancy will be facilitating both retreats and will be available during the week between the retreats for individual, couples and family ministry. More information on the Greenhaws is available at www.renewalministries.net/sb_greenhaw.php.
Costs for the Men’s or Women’s Retreats are $115 each. The Men’s and Women’s Retreats include food, lodging and lots of praise.
Come join us by contacting Elaine Tirella at 609.693.9470 or JET81272@gmail.com.
As baptized Roman Catholic Christians, fully alive in the Holy Spirit, St. Veronica Church radically proclaims our call to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. United with the Universal Church and centered in the celebration of the Eucharist, we recognize our call to holiness and transformation, leading us to experience a new springtime of evangelization. We strive to make our community a genuine school of prayer, where the faithful may fix their eyes on Christ until their hearts burn within them. St. Veronica's is a very active Parish Community. We have several ministries to address the needs of our parish and local community. For more information, visit us online at www.stveronica.com.
(732) 863-1900, x.101
Church of St. Veronica
http://www.stveronica.com NJ, US
Leonard Abbazia - Marketing Advisor, 732 5007129
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions