A Renaissance Of Love!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
"In today's busy world of incresing secular values, Renaissance Enterprises, founded by Catholic singer/songwriter, BOB ROWE, offers the nurishing spirit of God's love and mercy, through the arts, to our nations institutionalized senior's, developmentally disabled, handicapped, visually impaired and others. Based, in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and Nashville, Tn., Renaissance has a staff of volunteers, including over 25 artists, artisans, and performers, who regularly provide over 200 enrichment programs a year, in nursing homes, hospitals, homes for the developmentally disabled and related care facilities. This inovative program, unique in its scope and misison, is supported by grants, donations, and the sale of compact discs of Catholic music (see Bob Rowe-amazon.com). For information contact: Renaissance Enterprises, 901 Lay Blvd., Kalamazoo, MI 49001. http://www.visioncouncil.org/bobrowe/ "Yur work of love in nursing homes, homes for the aged and unwanted is truly the work of peace. Works of love, like yours, bring one face to face with God. Continue to use music to bring God's lsove to those who have forgotten to smile-my prayer is with you always!" MOTHER TERESA written to Bob Rowe, in l992.
http://www.visioncouncil.org/bobrowe/ MI, US
Bob Rowe - Executive Director, 0 1
Caring For Our Elderly Through Music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour