A Renaissance Of Love!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
"In today's busy world of incresing secular values, Renaissance Enterprises, founded by Catholic singer/songwriter, BOB ROWE, offers the nurishing spirit of God's love and mercy, through the arts, to our nations institutionalized senior's, developmentally disabled, handicapped, visually impaired and others. Based, in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and Nashville, Tn., Renaissance has a staff of volunteers, including over 25 artists, artisans, and performers, who regularly provide over 200 enrichment programs a year, in nursing homes, hospitals, homes for the developmentally disabled and related care facilities. This inovative program, unique in its scope and misison, is supported by grants, donations, and the sale of compact discs of Catholic music (see Bob Rowe-amazon.com). For information contact: Renaissance Enterprises, 901 Lay Blvd., Kalamazoo, MI 49001. http://www.visioncouncil.org/bobrowe/ "Yur work of love in nursing homes, homes for the aged and unwanted is truly the work of peace. Works of love, like yours, bring one face to face with God. Continue to use music to bring God's lsove to those who have forgotten to smile-my prayer is with you always!" MOTHER TERESA written to Bob Rowe, in l992.
http://www.visioncouncil.org/bobrowe/ MI, US
Bob Rowe - Executive Director, 0 1
Caring For Our Elderly Through Music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults
- Pray for a G20 leader a day