Take a Look at 2005 from the Right Side with Paul Nowak's Editorial Cartoons
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The year 2005 was quite a year for news – Hurricane Katrina, political turmoil over the war in Iraq, the death of Pope John Paul II and the election of Benedict XVI, just to name a few events that made headlines. Remember this momentous year with “A Look at 2005 From the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” (ISBN: 097723442).
This 120-page collection of cartoons from CNSNews.com cartoonist Paul Nowak features the best of his cartoons from 2005, ranging on topics from Iraq, abortion, the Catholic Church, rising gas prices, and of course, Katrina.
Nowak, who also illustrated the new edition of “Guerrilla Apologetics for Life,” (ISBN: 097723418) has been drawing pro-life and pro-Catholic cartoons for the conservative news service CNSNews.com for 6 years.
“Why a look at 2005 in cartoon form? Why not? The year was full of great and terrible things, but cartoons still have that ability to capture the spirit of an event in a way that other media cannot,” explains Nowak in the introduction to his book.
“A Look at 2005 from the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” is available at Amazon.com and at http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html.
http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html NJ, US
Paul Nowak - President, 856 722-5644
pro-life, cartoons, humor
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why