Take a Look at 2005 from the Right Side with Paul Nowak's Editorial Cartoons
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The year 2005 was quite a year for news – Hurricane Katrina, political turmoil over the war in Iraq, the death of Pope John Paul II and the election of Benedict XVI, just to name a few events that made headlines. Remember this momentous year with “A Look at 2005 From the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” (ISBN: 097723442).
This 120-page collection of cartoons from CNSNews.com cartoonist Paul Nowak features the best of his cartoons from 2005, ranging on topics from Iraq, abortion, the Catholic Church, rising gas prices, and of course, Katrina.
Nowak, who also illustrated the new edition of “Guerrilla Apologetics for Life,” (ISBN: 097723418) has been drawing pro-life and pro-Catholic cartoons for the conservative news service CNSNews.com for 6 years.
“Why a look at 2005 in cartoon form? Why not? The year was full of great and terrible things, but cartoons still have that ability to capture the spirit of an event in a way that other media cannot,” explains Nowak in the introduction to his book.
“A Look at 2005 from the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” is available at Amazon.com and at http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html.
http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html NJ, US
Paul Nowak - President, 856 722-5644
pro-life, cartoons, humor
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal