Take a Look at 2005 from the Right Side with Paul Nowak's Editorial Cartoons
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The year 2005 was quite a year for news – Hurricane Katrina, political turmoil over the war in Iraq, the death of Pope John Paul II and the election of Benedict XVI, just to name a few events that made headlines. Remember this momentous year with “A Look at 2005 From the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” (ISBN: 097723442).
This 120-page collection of cartoons from CNSNews.com cartoonist Paul Nowak features the best of his cartoons from 2005, ranging on topics from Iraq, abortion, the Catholic Church, rising gas prices, and of course, Katrina.
Nowak, who also illustrated the new edition of “Guerrilla Apologetics for Life,” (ISBN: 097723418) has been drawing pro-life and pro-Catholic cartoons for the conservative news service CNSNews.com for 6 years.
“Why a look at 2005 in cartoon form? Why not? The year was full of great and terrible things, but cartoons still have that ability to capture the spirit of an event in a way that other media cannot,” explains Nowak in the introduction to his book.
“A Look at 2005 from the Right Side: Editorial Cartoons by Paul Nowak” is available at Amazon.com and at http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html.
http://www.dyinglight.com/2005_right_side_Nowak_cartoons.html NJ, US
Paul Nowak - President, 856 722-5644
pro-life, cartoons, humor
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9