Wanted! Inspirational Stories to promote the Priesthood
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sister Patricia Proctor, a Poor Clare Sister in Spokane, Washington is in the process of working on a new book, titled, "101 Inspirational Stories of the Priesthood". She is seeking inspirational true stories about priests who have made a difference to others in the practice of their priestly ministry. Contributors can be of any age and background but the story must center around a Catholic priest in good standing with Rome.
Sister Proctor states that she hopes, “This book will be great for Priestly vocations and also for encouraging many people who have been weakened in their faith by the sexual abuse scandal. It is not a band aid effort but rather a chance to present the “Other side of the story” about the wonderful vocation of the priesthood.”
This book is the third in a series of Inspirational books about our Catholic Faith. The first two books were both Catholic Bestsellers and she of course prayerfully hopes the same for this edition as well. The book titled, "101 Inspirational Stories of the Priesthood" will be published on June 13th of this year (the feast of Saint Anthony of Padua) and distributed by Saint Anthony Messenger Press.
You can see a copy of the cover and find out further details here: http://catholic-cards.com/priests
Franciscan Monastery of Saint Clare
http://catholic-cards.com/priests/ WA, US
Sister Patricia Proctor - Religious, 509 327-4479
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home