New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW ULM, MN (August 6, 2014) - Four Waters Press announces the release of author Connie Rossini's new book, Trusting God with St. Therese. Available in digital ($3.99) and paperback ($15.95) editions at Amazon.com, Trusting God with St. Therese gives readers practical advice for overcoming the fears and frustrations that hamper their spiritual growth.
"For years I had read that I needed to trust God in order to draw closer to him," Rossini said, "but I had no idea how to go about it." As she dug deeper into the life and teaching of St. Therese of Lisieux, Rossini began reflecting on specific actions she could take to follow the saint's way of trust. Those reflections started as posts on her blog, Contemplative Homeschool. They eventually became the basis of her book.
Trusting God with St. Therese tells the story of St. Therese's life in dramatic form. At each stage of the story, Rossini delves into the challenges to trust the saint faced. How did she overcome them? The author places her own story of struggling with trust alongside St. Therese's. She shows that it is possible for average, sinful people to follow St. Therese in trusting God completely.
"In the Bible, God urges us to trust Him with all of our heart," said Catholic evangelist and author Gary Zimak. "Unfortunately, many of us fail to do this on a regular basis. In Trusting God with St. Therese, Connie Rossini not only helps us to understand the importance of trusting in God's providence, but gives us simple steps (based on the teaching of St. Therese) to help us achieve that goal."
Connie Rossini writes a spirituality column for the diocesan newspapers of New Ulm, Minnesota and La Crosse, Wisconsin. Besides maintaining her blog Contemplative Homeschool, she is a columnist at SpiritualDirection.com and administers Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network. She is the author of the free e-book Five Lessons from the Carmelite Saints That Will Change Your Life. Her goal is to help whole families grow in intimacy with Christ.
Trusting God with St. Therese is currently available in print and digital editions on Amazon.com. For more information, including a press kit, endorsements, and photos, visit contemplativehomeschool.com, or email the author at email@example.com.
Four Waters press
http://contemplativehomeschool.com MN, 56073 US
Connie Rossini - Publisher,
Catholic, Books, Spirituality, Saints, Carmelite
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart