Free listing of church music job openings on Facebook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ENGLEWOOD, TN (July 1, 2014) - Finding a new church organist or choir director has always been difficult, there's no national paper or employment agency that's ready to jump in and help out priests who need a new musician in the parish.
Many jobs are filled by knowing someone who knows someone that might be interested in moving to a new parish. In larger cities this can be an effective way of matchmaking a parish with a musician. Outside of the cities, it gets harder and harder and parishes often settle for just hiring a local person who may or may not be qualified but get the job by just being there.
Today we can visit with old friends on the other side of the world and share news with them for free over the internet - so why not harness the power of the internet in spreading the word about church music positions? What's the affordable, popular solution?
Liturgical Church Organist & Choir Director Free Job Listings provides job listings for church organists and choir directors to search and churches get to list their positions for free.
The list may be found at: https://www.facebook.com/choirorganistjobs
It is sponsored by Frog Music Press, a publisher of books on Gregorian Chant, Catholic Choirbooks and books on playing the organ.
Frog Music Press
http://www.frogmusic.com TN, 37329 US
Noel Jones - Creative Director,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- How would Bilbo vote?
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)