3 Nat'l Catholic Leaders Elected to Nonprofit Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (May 8, 2014) - Catholic Leadership Institute is pleased to announce three national Catholic leaders have joined the organization’s board of directors. The following individuals will serve a three-year term in support of the mission of Catholic Leadership Institute.
Dena Bartlett: Co-Founder and COO of CD2 Learning in Overland Park, KS
Frank J. Hanna, III: CEO of Hanna Capital in Atlanta, GA.
Christine Youngblood: Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seedling Capital, LLC in Berwyn, PA.
“We are blessed that these great Catholic leaders have chosen to serve the organization,” said Matthew Manion, President & CEO of Catholic Leadership Institute. “Their professional expertise and love of the Church will be an invaluable asset to our ministry of building happy, healthy, and holy Catholic leaders.” Catholic Leadership Institute's Board of Directors provides guidance and assistance to Catholic Leadership Institute in helping the organization to generate the resources necessary to support programs and services provided to the Catholic community. Bartlett, Hanna and Youngblood join an 11 member board comprised of Catholic leaders from across the United States.
Catholic Leadership Institute provides bishops, priests, deacons and lay persons in the Roman Catholic Church with world-class, pastoral leadership formation and consulting services. Currently the Institute is ministering to the bishops, priests and lay leaders in 87 dioceses located in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
*Headshots available upon request.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Manager, Donor Communications & Special Events,
Hanna, Bartlett, Hanna Capital, MCFD, Catholic, Leaders, CLI
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?