Nat'l Catholic Leader Frank Hanna Joins Catholic Leadership Inst. Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (May 2, 2014) - Catholic Leadership Institute is pleased to announce that Frank Hanna, III, CEO of Hanna Capital, has joined the organization’s Board of Directors. Hanna will serve a three-year term in support of the mission of Catholic Leadership Institute.
Hanna is the CEO of Hanna Capital in Atlanta, Georgia and has been involved in education for the last 29 years. He has been instrumental in the foundation of four Catholic schools in Atlanta, including Holy Spirit Preparatory School and Holy Spirit College. He is also the author of a best-selling book entitled What Your Money Means. Hanna has been a longtime supporter of Catholic Leadership Institute, serving on the organization’s National Advisory Board prior to his election to the Board of Directors.
“Frank is a great Catholic and a great leader whose business expertise, passion for education and love of the Church will be an invaluable asset to the organization as Catholic Leadership Institute looks to expand the breadth of its services to the national and international Church,” said Matthew Manion, President & CEO of Catholic Leadership Institute.
Catholic Leadership Institute's Board of Directors provides guidance and assistance to Catholic Leadership Institute in helping the organization to generate the resources necessary to support programs and services provided to the Catholic community. “The Catholic Church, as the bride of Christ, is the most important beacon of light in the world, and thus her shepherds, our bishops and pastors, are the most critical leaders we have. Their formation and encouragement is one of the highest priorities one could imagine,” said Hanna. In addition to Hanna, Dena Bartlett, Co-founder of My Catholic Faith Delivered™, and Christine Youngblood, Chief Investment Officer of Seedling Capital, have also been elected to the organization’s 11 member board.
Catholic Leadership Institute provides bishops, priests, deacons and lay persons in the Roman Catholic Church with world-class, pastoral leadership formation and consulting services. Currently the Institute is ministering to the bishops, priests and lay leaders in 85 dioceses located throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Manager, Donor Communications & Special Events,
Frank Hanna, Catholic Leadership Institute, CLI, Archdiocese of Atlanta, Leader, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way