Lent at Ephesus occupies No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
ATLANTA, GA (March 20, 2014) – The Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles’ success on the Billboard magazine’s charts shows no signs of slowing down; their latest album, LENT AT EPHESUS, is No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for the fifth consecutive week and is No. 2 on the Classical Overall Chart, No. 7 on the Contemporary Christian Chart and No. 10 on the Christian Gospel Chart. The Sisters’ previous album, ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS, is No. 3 on the Classical Traditional Music Chart and No. 15 on the Classical Overall Chart.
The Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles bested albums from prominent classical music artists such as Andrea Bocelli, the Piano Guys and Il Divo, among others, to maintain their spot atop the Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart.
“The Benedictines of Mary have remained hidden and true to their monastic rule of life, according to St. Benedict, yet for the fifth straight week they remain at the top of Billboard’s various Classical charts,” said Monica Fitzgibbons, co-founder of De Montfort Music. “This is an unheard of accomplishment, as these charts have been dominated by the beautiful music of these Sisters for the past three years. We are particularly amazed and gladdened by the outpouring of feedback received from those enjoying reflective time spent listening to LENT AT EPHESUS during this glorious season. We once again congratulate and thank the Benedictines of Mary for their generous sharing of the 23 contemplative tracks on this album.”
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information or to schedule interviews. For more information about the album, please contact: Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.carmelcommunications.com GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles, De Montfort Music, sacred music, Lent at Ephesus, Lent
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards