Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO (March 11, 2014) - How would you like to go to Mass at Sacre Coeur Basilica in Paris, explore the home of St. Therese of Lisieux, and attend a Papal Audience at St. Peter's Basilica? One lucky winner and their guest will have the chance to do all this and more with Catholicism Sweepstakes sponsored by Image Books and Word on Fire.
Fr. Robert Barron's book Catholicism has sold over 100,000 copies and has deepened the faith of Catholics around the world. To celebrate, Image Books and Word on Fire are partnering to send two people on the trip of a lifetime.
One winner and a guest will travel to Rome and Paris with 206 Tours to view firsthand some of the marvelous places explored in the book.
The sweepstakes runs from March 11 to May 2, 2014 and is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), who are the age of 18 or older at time of entry.
Twenty-five (25) runners-up will each receive a copy of Father Robert Barron's DVD box set, Catholicism (valued at $99.00).
Official sweepstakes rules can be found here: http://www.imagecatholicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ImageTourSweeps.pdf
To view package specifics, visit the 206 Tours website: http://www.206tours.com/tour22/
To enter the Catholicism Sweepstakes, visit: http://www.imagecatholicbooks.com/catholicism-sweepstakes/
Image Books/Random House
http://www.imagecatholicbooks.com/catholicism-sweepstakes/ CO, 80921 US
Katie Moore - Publicist, (719) 268-1936
Catholicism, Image Books, Word on Fire, Fr. Robert Barron, Paris, Rome, trip, sweepstakes, 206 Tours
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart