The CatholicTV Network to Air Special Lenten Programming
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (March 3, 2013) During the season of Lent, the CatholicTV Network will offer Lenten programming focusing on this solemn time of year. Lenten programming will include special programming and broadcasts as follows:
The Seven Last Words
This Lenten series of musical selections ad spoken word are offered by the Gregorian Concert Choir from the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul in Providence, RI, under the directions of Father Anthony Mancini.
Airs: Mon 1AM, Thu 9:20PM ET
Stations of the Cross
Journey with our blessed Lord on his way to Calvary, in this classic Catholic Mediation on the Passion of Christ. During Lent three different versions of the stations air with hosts Father Reed, Msgr. Zenz, and Father Frank McFarland.
Airs: Fri 6AM, 12:30PM, 6PM ET
The Path to Glory
Msgr. John Zenz, from the Archdiocese of Detroit, hosts this series presenting each Sunday Gospel for Lent Portrayed by actors, followed by a theological reflection.
Airs: Tues 12:30PM, Wed 8PM ET
Vatican II: Inside the Council
A new series from our partner New Evangelization Television (NET) that focuses on the history of Vatican II. It seeks to educate, enlighten, and entertain viewers with a joyful, inspiriting, and faithful perspective of our Catholic Church.
Airs: Mon 6PM, Sat 11PM
John Paul II: The Man, The Pope, and His Message
This series offers an in-depth view of the life of Pope John Paul II and the heart of his messages. Alberto Michelini, renowned Italian journalist, produced this series with special footage from the Vatican. It features some of the most intimate moments captured on film, allowing you to enter the breathtaking journey of his life’s work and travels and into his private life within the Vatican.
Airs: Mon 2AM, Thu 8PM ET
Tune into CatholicTV during Lenten season to see the great programming CatholicTV has in store. If you miss any of the CatholicTV Network’s Lenten programming visit www.CatholicTV.com.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary