Walsh University Gaudium Presentation Focused on Business World
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTH CANTON, OH (February 21, 2014) - On March 10, Walsh University will present a program focused on how the principles of Gaudium et Spes, the Catholic Church's pastoral constitution from Vatican II, provides direction to the business world.
As part of Walsh University's Lifelong Learning Academy, the March 10 lecture by Dr. Steven Edelson from Walsh University's DeVille School of Business is open and free to the public and will be held from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Barrette Business and Community Center on the Walsh campus, 2020 East Maple Street, North Canton. Parking adjacent to the Center is free.
Sessions are eligible for credit in the Walsh University Lifelong Learning Academy. Programs in the Walsh University Lifelong Learning Academy are recognized by the Dioceses of Youngstown and Cleveland for religious education credit.
For more information call 330-244-4734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walsh University is an independent, coeducational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution that promotes academic excellence and diversity and provides close faculty-student interaction. It is dedicated to teaching its more than 3,000 students from 15 states and 31 countries to become leaders in service to others through a values-based education with an international perspective in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
http:// OH, 44720 US
Kelly A Campbell - Director of University Relations, 330.490.7296
Walsh University, Gaudium
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart