Mon, Jan 20, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bob Garon at St Didacus Church, Sylmar CA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tarzana, CA (January 12, 2014) - Apostles of Divine Mercy of San Fernando Valley invites you to attend Mass & Healing Service to be celebrated by Fr. Bob Garon on Monday, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm at St. Didacus Church located at 143337 Astoria St, Sylmar, CA 91342. All priests are invited to concelebrate the Mass.
We will be praying to stop abortion and for men and women to see that there are other choices and other possibilities. Special music "Child of Possibility" composed by Judith Storey. Video clips and testimonies. Each person, please bring a candle (in a container) to be presented at the altar for the unborn.
Access our flyer on the internet @http://apostlesofdivinemercy.org/events/upcoming-events-flyers and share with your parish, family and friends.
For information on all Divine Mercy activities, sign up on our website @ www.apostlesofdivinemercy.org to receive monthly updates; click on email update on top and enter your email address. Our events are being held at different churches. Please note date, time and location of each event.
Contact: Claudia (818) 342-6626; email@example.com
Apostles of Divine Mercy of San Fernando Valley
http://apostlesofdivinemercy.org , 91356
Mass, Healing Service, Fr. Bob Garon, Divine Mercy
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31