When Parents Divorce or Separate: I Can Get Through This
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (December 3, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of When Parents Divorce or Separate: I Can Get Through This by Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski, MS, NCC, a Catholic guide for children.
As a child of divorce, Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski, has first-hand knowledge of the difficulties facing children during this transitional time. As a Nationally Certified Counselor in Catholic-based ministry programs for children of divorce or separation, this author uses her background in pastoral counseling to help children take an active role in healing.
Chapters cover the entire experience of divorce or separation--its development, onset, duration, and aftermath--and acknowledge a child's emotional, mental, and physical responses amidst these stages. Drawing upon teachings from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, this reassuring companion blends faith with interactive elements as a mechanism for coping, healing, and growing.
As children navigate through this workbook, they develop foundational communication, problem solving, anger management and empathy skills rooted in a Catholic faith perspective.
To schedule an author interview or for other press inquiries, please contact Cathy G. Knipper, Marketing Associate & Publicist, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When Parents Divorce or Separate is available for purchase at www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Cathy Knipper - Marketing Associate/Publicist, 617-676-4490 ext4271
divorce, separation, children, Catholic Church, cope, heal, guidebook, Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31