Dominican Sisters of Mary hold steady at No. 1 on the Billboard Charts for fourth consecutive week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
To schedule interviews:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
'You encounter God when you encounter beauty'
ATLANTA, GA (September 12, 2013) - The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist's debut CD, MATER EUCHARISTIAE, continues to captivate listeners across the nation, securing the No. 1 spot on Billboard magazine's Classical Overall and Classical Traditional Charts for the fourth consecutive week, and landing the No. 5 spot on the Christian Contemporary and No. 7 spot on the Christian Gospel charts.
The album also is No. 6 on the bestselling albums on the Internet chart and No. 133 overall of every recording on the Billboard magazine chart.
"Once again the music of Mater Eucharistiae has made a serious impact on the culture of music, arts and entertainment this week, thus firmly cementing the reality that this recording is in demand," said Monica Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. "We are so grateful for the outpouring from those who have supported this outstanding collection! We wish to thank the Sisters for their tireless commitment to serving hearts through their many ministries, both seen and unseen. Their humble dedication to Beauty and Truth has gained the world this outstanding experience, effectively transporting the listener to their chapel where the Sisters privately sing these beautiful gems so often."
Please be sure to watch the rebroadcast of the "making of" the Dominican Sisters' debut album, MATER EUCHARISTIAE, a 30-minute special that will air at 9:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, Sept. 18 on EWTN.
Watch Dominican Srs. Joseph Andrew and Peter Thomas discuss MATER EUCHARISTIAE during their recent interview with "Fox and Friends" on Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends-weekend/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2658019849001/nuns-top-billboard-classical-music-chart/?playlist_id=163197.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications to schedule interviews. For more information about the album, please contact: Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Mater Eucharistiae, sacred music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31