Dominican Sisters of Mary remain at No. 1 on the Billboard Charts for third consecutive week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
To schedule interviews:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
MATER EUCHARISTIAE brings heavenly sounds to the masses
ATLANTA, GA (September 5, 2013) – The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist’s debut CD, MATER EUCHARISTIAE, has once again toppled Billboard magazine’s charts, securing the No. 1 spot on the Classical Overall and Classical Traditional Charts for the third consecutive week, and landing the No. 9 spot on the Christian Contemporary and Christian Gospel charts.
The album also is No. 10 on the bestselling albums on the Internet chart and No. 149 overall of every recording on the Billboard magazine chart.
“To say we are amazed at this outpouring of affection for the music of The Dominican Sisters of Mary is an understatement,” said Kevin Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. “To hold these incredible chart positions proves that this collection is one that is connecting with hearts everywhere.”
The Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles’ album, “Angels and Saints at Ephesus,” still is holding steady on the Billboard magazine Classical Traditional Chart, landing the No. 3 spot.
Please tune in to watch the Dominican Sisters discuss their hit debut album on “Fox and Friends” on Fox News at 8:20 a.m. ET Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013, the feast of The Nativity of Our Lady.
The Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist are a young, vibrant community of consecrated women. Through the witness of their vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and a life of prayer and of apostolic service, the Dominican Sisters of Mary seek to transform the world for the good of souls.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications to schedule interviews. For more information about the album, please contact: Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Mater Eucharistiae, sacred music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards