Santo Subito! American author calls for his own Sainthood, now
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
Ahead of John Paul II, popular SIRIUS/XM radio host desires canonization
ATLANTA, GA (September 4, 2013) - Widely known for his wit and humor as the host of "The Catholic Guy" on SiriusXM Radio, Lino Rulli believes that, like Pope John Paul II, his own Cause for Canonization should be addressed by Pope Francis immediately.
If Rulli has his way, he will be canonized on Divine Mercy Sunday, which, allegedly, is when Blessed Pope John Paul II and Pope John XXIII will be canonized in Rome. (The official announcement will be Sept. 30.) Rulli provides evidence for his Cause (and yours) in his latest book, SAINT: Why I Should Be Canonized Right Way, released this week from Servant Books.
Rulli is an ordinary Catholic with numerous flaws, and someone Pope Francis likely doesn't know. In SAINT, he hilariously and honestly details why he should be the patron saint of kissing and demonstrates how being a saint is like being a rapper. But he also points the way for all of us to the end goals: holiness and a virtuous life, and does so in a way that inspires and entertains. Rulli demonstrates that faith can be funny, and all too human, and holiness is for everybody, no matter how often we stumble. SAINT is the bold, honest and humorous roadmap to becoming the kind of Saint that Feast Days are named after.
Rulli does have a special devotion to the soon-to-be-canonized John Paul II, which he chronicles throughout SAINT. He discusses what it was like to have a front-row seat at his funeral; the rosary Blessed Pope John Paul II gave him; visiting his tomb; and traveling to Poland, the birthplace of the once Karol Wojtyla, and the experiences of touching the historical places that molded the life of the memorable saint. SAINT is the right book at the right time.
Lino Rulli is a three-time Emmy Award winner and host of The Catholic Guy, a three-hour weekday show on SiriusXM Radio with an audience across North America. Lino has a bachelor's degree in communications and a master's degree in theology.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information, to request a review copy of SAINT or to schedule an interview with Lino Rulli.
http://www.servantbooks.com GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Lino Rulli, Saint, Servant Books, Blessed Pope John Paul II, canonization, sainthood
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over