Does Your Catholic Parish Have the Website of the Year?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW BERLIN, WI (February 19, 2013) - Liturgical Publications Inc (LPi) is sponsoring the second annual Catholic Parish Website of the Year Contest. In conjunction with CatholicTechTalk.com, LPi wants to recognize the often unsung heroes who make sure the parish website is actively engaging and informing its visitors on the Internet. Websites will be judged based on exceptional quality of content, design and overall visual appeal, ease of navigation, use of technology and social media, and utilization of search optimization.
ďWe have some notable judges this year who are passionate about helping churches effectively use new media to reach their members,Ē said Clare Zajicek, Marketing Content Specialist at LPi and the coordinator of the contest. ďItís exciting to see parishes use technology to communicate with their parishioners, and Iím glad we can recognize them for that important effort.Ē
The judges of the contest include Domenico Bettinelli, Creative Director for Pilot New Media in Boston, Dr. Caroline Cerveny, SSJ-TOSF, president of Interactive Connections, and Fr. Claude Burns, aka Fr. Pontifex, whose blog embraces and encourages Catholics to use different types of media to reach people with the message of Christ.
The top three winners will receive a plaque for their parish office, and the first place winner will receive a $500.00 donation from LPi. Last yearís winners were Holy Name of Jesus in Wayzata, MN; Saint Aloysius in Jackson, NJ; and Espiritu Santo in Safety Harbor, FL. They are excellent examples of what parish websites can aspire to.
The contest is open to all Catholic parishes in the USA. To nominate a website go to CatholicTechTalk.com/contests.
Since its founding in 1972, Liturgical Publications Inc has offered churches across the United States custom communication solutions backed by industry-leading service. Our years of experience, stability, and quality help us work successfully for 4,000 congregations as well as over 100,000 businesses around the country. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, LPi has regional offices around the country to provide local support for your community. More information is available at www.4LPi.com.
Liturgical Publications Inc
http://www.4lpi.com WI, 53151 US
Anne Bezanson - Marketing Communication Manager, 2622072587
website, Catholic parish, contest
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church