Art Spectacular at the Carillon
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD, IL (February 2, 2013) - 8th Annual Art Spectacular at the Carillon - September 14-15, 2013 - Saturday: 10:00-5:00 and Sunday 10:00-4:00 - Washington Park, Fayette Ave. & Chatham Rd. in Springfield, IL.
50 artists sell original artwork in a dynamic variety of mediums at one of the region's top fine art fairs for collector- & museum-quality artwork. Attendance at Art Spectacular is approximately 6,500 people who also enjoy Kids' Place, kids' art sale, artist demonstrations, food vendors, music provided by local musicians who donate their time and talent, and a silent auction and gift basket raffle. With flowers in full bloom, the setting in Washington Park is beautiful so bring your family and enjoy a day in the park.
Sorry, pets are not allowed; animals used for assistance to disabled persons are welcome. The art fair is free and accessible. Kids' Place is $1.25/child. Artist application deadline is 3/31/13. Sponsors and donors to the silent auction or gift basket raffle may contact Barb at 217-787-3532.
All proceeds benefit the 67-bell non-profit Rees Memorial Carillon. Event is sponsored by the Rees Carillon Society, Springfield Park District, Washington Park Botanical Garden, and The Carillon Belles.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carilon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Art Fair, Free Family Event, Carillon
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day