Fr. Luke Strand to Speak at Next BEHOLD Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RACINE, WI (February 1, 2013) - Fr. Luke Strand, director, Vocations Office of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee will speak at St. Anne's next BEHOLD Event, Saturday, February 16 from 7-9 p.m in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fr. Luke comes from a family of four children, in which he has two brothers -- one of whom is in the seminary and one of whom is also a priest.
Fr. Luke discovered his calling to the priesthood in his junior year of college. He enjoys camping and the outdoors. He preaches passionately about his vocation, the Eucharist, and how everyone has a unique call in life.
BEHOLD is quarterly prayer service offered at St. Anne, which includes:
• Eucharistic Adoration, Benediction
• Opportunities for Reconciliation
• Praise Music by the band, Yielding
• And a talk by a guest priest, in this case, Fr. Luke
Youth and the young at heart are encouraged to attend this moving event -- in which many people have commented that the Holy Spirit abounds at this event.
For more information visit http://saint-anne.org/events/.
http://saint-anne.org/events/ WI, 53402 US
Richard Sosa - ,
Eucharistic Adoration, Youth Fellowship, Vocations, Praise and Worship, Reconciliation, Parish Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary