Fr. Luke Strand to Speak at Next BEHOLD Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RACINE, WI (February 1, 2013) - Fr. Luke Strand, director, Vocations Office of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee will speak at St. Anne’s next BEHOLD Event, Saturday, February 16 from 7-9 p.m in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fr. Luke comes from a family of four children, in which he has two brothers — one of whom is in the seminary and one of whom is also a priest.
Fr. Luke discovered his calling to the priesthood in his junior year of college. He enjoys camping and the outdoors. He preaches passionately about his vocation, the Eucharist, and how everyone has a unique call in life.
BEHOLD is quarterly prayer service offered at St. Anne, which includes:
• Eucharistic Adoration, Benediction
• Opportunities for Reconciliation
• Praise Music by the band, Yielding
• And a talk by a guest priest, in this case, Fr. Luke
Youth and the young at heart are encouraged to attend this moving event — in which many people have commented that the Holy Spirit abounds at this event.
For more information visit http://saint-anne.org/events/.
http://saint-anne.org/events/ WI, 53402 US
Richard Sosa - ,
Eucharistic Adoration, Youth Fellowship, Vocations, Praise and Worship, Reconciliation, Parish Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist