Fr. Luke Strand to Speak at Next BEHOLD Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RACINE, WI (February 1, 2013) - Fr. Luke Strand, director, Vocations Office of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee will speak at St. Anneĺs next BEHOLD Event, Saturday, February 16 from 7-9 p.m in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fr. Luke comes from a family of four children, in which he has two brothers Ś one of whom is in the seminary and one of whom is also a priest.
Fr. Luke discovered his calling to the priesthood in his junior year of college. He enjoys camping and the outdoors. He preaches passionately about his vocation, the Eucharist, and how everyone has a unique call in life.
BEHOLD is quarterly prayer service offered at St. Anne, which includes:
Ľ Eucharistic Adoration, Benediction
Ľ Opportunities for Reconciliation
Ľ Praise Music by the band, Yielding
Ľ And a talk by a guest priest, in this case, Fr. Luke
Youth and the young at heart are encouraged to attend this moving event Ś in which many people have commented that the Holy Spirit abounds at this event.
For more information visit http://saint-anne.org/events/.
http://saint-anne.org/events/ WI, 53402 US
Richard Sosa - ,
Eucharistic Adoration, Youth Fellowship, Vocations, Praise and Worship, Reconciliation, Parish Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Not Godĺs Type? Think again
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel