Fr. Luke Strand to Speak at Next BEHOLD Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RACINE, WI (February 1, 2013) - Fr. Luke Strand, director, Vocations Office of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee will speak at St. Anne’s next BEHOLD Event, Saturday, February 16 from 7-9 p.m in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fr. Luke comes from a family of four children, in which he has two brothers — one of whom is in the seminary and one of whom is also a priest.
Fr. Luke discovered his calling to the priesthood in his junior year of college. He enjoys camping and the outdoors. He preaches passionately about his vocation, the Eucharist, and how everyone has a unique call in life.
BEHOLD is quarterly prayer service offered at St. Anne, which includes:
• Eucharistic Adoration, Benediction
• Opportunities for Reconciliation
• Praise Music by the band, Yielding
• And a talk by a guest priest, in this case, Fr. Luke
Youth and the young at heart are encouraged to attend this moving event — in which many people have commented that the Holy Spirit abounds at this event.
For more information visit http://saint-anne.org/events/.
http://saint-anne.org/events/ WI, 53402 US
Richard Sosa - ,
Eucharistic Adoration, Youth Fellowship, Vocations, Praise and Worship, Reconciliation, Parish Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way