Fr. Luke Strand to Speak at Next BEHOLD Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RACINE, WI (February 1, 2013) - Fr. Luke Strand, director, Vocations Office of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee will speak at St. Anne’s next BEHOLD Event, Saturday, February 16 from 7-9 p.m in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fr. Luke comes from a family of four children, in which he has two brothers — one of whom is in the seminary and one of whom is also a priest.
Fr. Luke discovered his calling to the priesthood in his junior year of college. He enjoys camping and the outdoors. He preaches passionately about his vocation, the Eucharist, and how everyone has a unique call in life.
BEHOLD is quarterly prayer service offered at St. Anne, which includes:
• Eucharistic Adoration, Benediction
• Opportunities for Reconciliation
• Praise Music by the band, Yielding
• And a talk by a guest priest, in this case, Fr. Luke
Youth and the young at heart are encouraged to attend this moving event — in which many people have commented that the Holy Spirit abounds at this event.
For more information visit http://saint-anne.org/events/.
http://saint-anne.org/events/ WI, 53402 US
Richard Sosa - ,
Eucharistic Adoration, Youth Fellowship, Vocations, Praise and Worship, Reconciliation, Parish Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
- What can change the course of world events?