Pauline Books & Media Releases 'Creating Abundance in 21 Days' App
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (January 11, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media and the Daughters of St. Paul are pleased to announce the release of their latest Catholic app, Creating Abundance in 21 Days. This app guides you in a 21-day meditation so that you can discover the possibilities that are already yours as gifts from God. Whether you are consumed by negative thoughts, are worried about finances, or are struggling with stress, this app can help you arrive at a calmer, more relaxed state as you open yourself to God’s blessings, enriching your life in all dimensions.
This app features soothing, voice guided meditations and affirmations by Georgiana Lofty and original, calming music by Patrick Von Wiegandt. Georgiana is a licensed Marriage Family Therapist who holds a master’s degree in psychology and a doctorate in ministry. In addition to maintaining a private counseling practice in southern California, she facilitates meditation workshops that greatly improve people’s ability to connect with the abundant life that God has planned for them—in their personal growth, relationships, health, and faith. She has over 30 years of experience helping adults, children, and couples lead happier and more fulfilling lives. Patrick Von Wiegandt has 35 years of experience in the music and recording industry and has produced a series of meditative music and environmental sounds called “Sounds of Hawaii.”
Creating Abundance in 21 Days is available for download on your Android phone or tablet through Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pauline.abundance&hl=en or on your Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id572837293. For further information and press inquiries, please contact Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Assistant and Copy-writer, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or e-mail email@example.com.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
meditation, Georgiana Lofty, God, love, hope, happiness, health, finances, wealth, Catholic app
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards