Pauline Books & Media Releases Innovative Children's Picture Book on the Human Person, Soul & Body
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (November 1, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of Forever You: A Book About Your Soul and Body. At the most basic level, this picture book awakens young children ages 4-8 to the joy and mystery of being human. Sparking conversation with children about who they are, how they can love, and the eternal value of each person, this resource provides the foundations for Christian faith formation.
Author Nicole Lataif has started a Facebook author page, a personal website, and "Kids Faith Garden," a non-denominational website for adults who want to teach children Christian virtues. If you would like to schedule an interview with Nicole Lataif, please contact publicist Holly Kalinski at (617) 676-4490 ext. 4271 or email@example.com.
Katie Dardis Singleton, licentiate in bioethics; chastity, bioethics, and Theology of the Body speaker; former Assistant Director of the Archdiocese of Boston's Respect Life Education office; and author of Created For Love offers the following endorsement: "Forever You brings to life some of the most fundamental truths of what it means to be human while helping children to develop their relationship with God. The beautifully illustrated text encourages parents to embrace their vocation as the first and most important educators of their children by embarking on a lifetime of catechesis for the entire family."
For additional information or to request a review copy of Forever You, please contact Ariana Tantillo at (617) 676-4490 ext. 4179 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To purchase this Pauline Kids title, call (800) 876-4463, fax (617) 824-8035, explore us on the web at pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book and media centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
forever you, nicole lataif, theology of the body, Christian faith formation, human dignity, chastity
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart