Ohio Catholic Manufacturers Step Into Political Arena
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STEUBENVILLE, OH (September 26, 2012) - With a message of “Pro-Life; Pro-Marriage; Pro-Freedom” values, an Ohio-based Catholic manufacturing company is stepping into the political arena.
“I vote my values” and “Some things are not negotiable” merchandise are the creations of Nelson Fine Art and Gifts, a family-owned Catholic art and gift manufacturer based in Steubenville,Ohio.
Owner Mark Nelson, a former pro-life activist who has been on the front lines of the culture war for over 20 years, believes that all Americans have an obligation to speak up for their values, both in the public arena and at the voting booth.
“When we sit in the closet and complain about the direction our country is taking, but we’re not out there trying to do something about it, we accomplish nothing. Having the right intentions is not enough—they need to be acted upon.”
It is Nelson’s hope that “values” products will be broadly adopted by conservatives from all sects, from faithful Christians to pragmatic business owners, and be used as a rallying tool to unite and motivate Americans heading into the fall Election.
“It’s hard for [conservatives] to synthesize our beliefs and rally around them because the opposition paints us as fanatics. They have keychains, t-shirts, and bumper stickers to unite their side, and to look cool doing it. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have the same tools.”
Nelson says his company is merely doing their part to advance a narrative that is too often directed and framed by the opposition.
“We’re gift manufacturers; that’s what we do. Everyone is responsible to use their unique skills and tools to fight for our cause, and these are the tools we have, so we use them. If we were great writers, we’d be publishing a magazine. If we were great orators, we would be speaking out from stages. We are gift manufacturers, so we are using our tools to speak out in our own way.”
“I vote my values” and “Some things are not negotiable” products are available at Nelson’s websites: freedomtothemax.com and catholictothemax.com
Nelson Fine Art and Gifts
http://www.freedomtothemax.com OH, 43952 US
Kevin Nelles - Sales and Marketing Manager,
voting, values, values voting, pro-life, pro-freedom, bumper stickers, election, religious freedom
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards