Pauline Books & Media Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of John Paul II's Mother of the Redeemer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (September 21, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the publication of Mother of the Redeemer Anniversary Edition, in celebration of the encyclical’s 25th anniversary. Published on the feast of the Annunciation on March 25, 1987, this encyclical focuses on Mary as a model of faith and her maternal mediation in the life of the Church. In light of Pope Benedict XVI’s declaration of the Year of Faith, now is the perfect time to become inspired by Mary’s faith.
This expanded Anniversary Edition offers the complete text of the encyclical, along with a rich commentary written by Marian expert M. Jean Frisk. A member of the Secular Institute of the Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary, M. Jean Frisk holds a licentiate in Sacred Theology from the Marian Library/International Marian Research Institute. Her research explores how we teach about Mary, the Mother of Jesus, in catechetical texts and media resources. She has authored award-winning texts on various aspects of Marian spirituality, is a textbook consultant, and teaches Marian catechesis at the International Marian Research Institute where she also oversees the maintenance of Marian art and a vast collection of nativities.
Through illuminating central points and unpacking difficult concepts, M. Jean Frisk makes the language of this papal document more accessible. In three sections, readers are given a comprehensive overview of Mary’s place in the mystery of Christ, the Church, and humanity. With her warm and inviting style, readers are engaged through reflection questions, ideas to ponder, prayers, and actions to perform.
For additional information or to request a review copy of Mother of the Redeemer, please contact Ariana Tantillo at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or e-mail email@example.com.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
Redemptoris Mater, Mother of the Redeemer, John Paul II, Year of Faith, Marian, M. Jean Frisk
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño