Pauline Books & Media Releases an Infertility Resource for Catholics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (September 14, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of Facing Infertility: A Catholic Approach. This newest addition to the "Catholic Approach" line, which tackles everyday topics and offers solutions rooted in Catholic faith and values, is the first title in our publication history to specifically focus on the topic of infertility.
Filling a major void in infertility resources for Catholics, this spiritual companion offers Catholic couples and their family members and friends an informative, faith-filled approach to navigating the painful experience of infertility. Chapters contain personal anecdotes, Scriptural passages, discussion questions, tips for loved ones, prayers, and information pertinent to dealing with infertility. Blending the cutting-edge of medical science with Catholic doctrine, readers discover Natural Procreative Technology (NaProTECHNOLOGY), the new and highly-effective infertility treatment fully in accord with Church teaching with success rates of up to 70%!
Jean Golden-Tevald, DO, CFCMC, FCP and past President of the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals states that Facing Infertility is a "much needed book to guide and console those touched by infertility" that "will be a catalyst for hope and healing for many as they discern God's will for their families."
To purchase Facing Infertility, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on the Daughters of St. Paul and Pauline Books & Media, visit http://www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
Catholic, infertility, reproduction, NaProTechnology, reproductive technology, infertility resource
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart