Pauline Books & Media Releases an Infertility Resource for Catholics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (September 14, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of Facing Infertility: A Catholic Approach. This newest addition to the “Catholic Approach” line, which tackles everyday topics and offers solutions rooted in Catholic faith and values, is the first title in our publication history to specifically focus on the topic of infertility.
Filling a major void in infertility resources for Catholics, this spiritual companion offers Catholic couples and their family members and friends an informative, faith-filled approach to navigating the painful experience of infertility. Chapters contain personal anecdotes, Scriptural passages, discussion questions, tips for loved ones, prayers, and information pertinent to dealing with infertility. Blending the cutting-edge of medical science with Catholic doctrine, readers discover Natural Procreative Technology (NaProTECHNOLOGY), the new and highly-effective infertility treatment fully in accord with Church teaching with success rates of up to 70%!
Jean Golden-Tevald, DO, CFCMC, FCP and past President of the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals states that Facing Infertility is a “much needed book to guide and console those touched by infertility” that “will be a catalyst for hope and healing for many as they discern God’s will for their families.”
To purchase Facing Infertility, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on the Daughters of St. Paul and Pauline Books & Media, visit http://www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
Catholic, infertility, reproduction, NaProTechnology, reproductive technology, infertility resource
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network