Why Be Catholic? When You Can Be Anything Else!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Joe McClane
Director of Fullness of Truth™
(p) 281.455.6859 (f) 281.358.9170
KINGWOOD, TX (July 17, 2012) - With Churches, Temples, Synagogues, Mosques, and even coffee houses on almost every block of “main street” America today, a Texas based Catholic ministry asks the question; Why be Catholic? When you can be anything else! Fullness of Truth Catholic Evangelization Ministries, a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, has partnered with St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, in Keller, TX to explore this question in greater depth in an upcoming event at the parish.
“Given todays cultural climate, and ever increasing secular tendencies, not to mention the vast array of religious choices we have at our disposal, I think its vitally important for Catholics to ask this question” said McClane, director for the ministry. McClane went on to say, “you see, we believe in truth, not some abstract concept, but, rather, truth is a person, its Jesus Christ, who said 'I am the way, the truth, and the life... he who seeks truth hears my voice!' Therefore, it stands to reason that there is only one version of truth, not countless choices, just as there is only one Church, one body, which Jesus founded, and if that Church is the Catholic Church, which we claim it is, it should have no problem answering the question... Why Be Catholic? When you can be anything else!”
Announcing the event to its members, the group sent out an email last week detailing the the events featured speakers, such as noted author, speaker, and EWTN radio host Patrick Madrid, who has written such titles as “Pope Fiction: Answers to thirty myths”, “Where's THAT In the Bible?”, co-authored “The Godless Delusion: a Catholic challenge to Modern Atheism”, and many more. The event also features dynamic evangelist Hector Molina Jr., opening on Friday, September 7th, at 6:30 pm and running through Saturday, September 8th.
Details, registrations and more, about this conference, the ministry itself, as well as their other events, can be found on their website at www.FullnessOfTruth.org or by calling 877.21.TRUTH.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview please call 281.455.6859 or e-mail Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fullness Of Truth Catholic Evangelization Min.
http://fullnessoftruth.org/index.cfm?load=page&page=7 TX, 77339 US
Joe McClane - Events Director, 281-358-9195
Patrick Madrid, Hector Molina, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Fort Worth
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network