Toronto Pro-Life Forum 2012
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Campaign Life Coalition is holding our annual Pro-Life Forum and you’re invited!
TORONTO, ONT, CANADA (June 13, 2012) - Our Forum kicks-off with our annual banquet on Friday, June 15th, 2012. Enjoy a 3-course meal while listening to famous keynote speaker Damian Goddard tell his story. Damian was a former te...levision host on Sportsnet until he was fired in 2011 for supporting traditional marriage through the use of Twitter. (to read the complete story of Damian Goddard, click here: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-sports-anchor-fired-after-backing-true-marriage)
Tickets for the Banquet are $75 and can be purchased by calling Campaign Life Coalition at 416-204-9749.
The next day, our Forum continues with a conference with keynote speeches by pro-life leaders across the province. Speakers include:
Jim Hughes, National President of Campaign Life Coalition
John-Henry Westen, Co-Founder and Editor of LifeSiteNews.com
Alex Schadenberg, Executive Director of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
Christina Alaimo, 40 Days for Life Toronto Coordinator
Alissa Golob, Campaign Life Coalition Youth Coordinator
Jack Fonseca, Campaign Life Catholics
Tickets for the Conference at $95 each and include breakfast, lunch and 2 coffee breaks.
Special package deal for both Banquet and Conference is only $145.
***Special student prices: $25 for the Banquet and $30 for the conference!!!!
To register, please call 416-204-9749 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Campaign Life Coalition
http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Hot+News&id=71 , M5B 1X9 CA
Jeff Gunnarson - Media Contact, (416) 204-1687
abortion, marriage, family
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way