Holy Family Productions presents 'You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORLANDO, FL (May 31, 2012) - Holy Family Productions presents its spring musical production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" with performances running June 8–9 and 15–16 at 7:30pm and June 9–10 and 16–17 at 2pm in the Holy Family Catholic Church Parish Life Center, 5125 S Apopka-Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32819.
Based on the beloved comic strip by Charles M. Schultz, this 1999 revised version of “You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown” follows an average day for Charlie Brown, his sister Sally and friends Lucy, Linus, Schroeder and Snoopy as each contemplates life through a melodic journey of young love, innocence, ideals and imagination, featuring memorable numbers such as My Blanket and Me, The Kite, Snoopy and My New Philosophy.
Tickets are $10 and will be sold online at www.eventbrite.com/event/3514478901 and in the Holy Family narthex after 5pm Saturday and 7am, 8:45am, 10:30am, 12:15pm and 6pm Sunday masses during the following weekends of May 26–27, June 2–3 and 9–10.
Holy Family Productions is a non-profit theater ministry of Holy Family Catholic Church which welcomes participation by people of faith regardless of religious affiliation. By producing new plays and performing classics marked by innovative interpretations, we entertain, educate, inspire and promote the truth and beauty of the Christian way of life. Past productions include the musicals “Godspell” in spring 2010 and “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” in spring 2011, A Night of One Acts that includes “Check Please”, “The Intruder” and “Test of Faith” in fall 2010, and a Christmas production of “The Gift of the Magi” in December 2011.
For more information on "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" performances and Holy Family Productions, please visit www.holyfamilyproductions.com, Like us on Facebook under "Holy Family Productions" and Follow us on Twitter at @HFP_Theater.
Holy Family Productions
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3514478901 FL, 32819 US
Mary Seay - Marketing Team,
Theater, Performing Arts, Family, Musical
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards