New Coordinator of Irish SIG, Contributing Editor to Inside the Vatican
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (May 23, 2012) - Michael D. Greaney, CPA, MBA, Director of Research for the Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ) in Arlington, Virginia, www.cesj.org, was recently appointed Contributing Editor for Economics and Finance for Inside the Vatican magazine, and is the new Coordinator of the Irish Special Interest Group (“SIG”) of American Mensa, taking over from Ms. Shirley Starke of Valley City, North Dakota, founder of the group.
A graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Greaney sings in the St. Thomas More Cathedral Choir and the Washington Men’s Camerata, and is Recording Secretary of the Colonel John Fitzgerald Division, Ancient Order of Hibernians. He is the author of In Defense of Human Dignity (2008) and Supporting Life: The Case for a Pro-Life Economic Agenda (2010), and is co-author of Capital Homesteading for Every Citizen (2004). As Director of ESOP Administration Services for Equity Expansion International, Inc., www.eei-consultants.com, Mr. Greaney assists in designing and implementing ownership succession strategies for small to mid-size companies, emphasizing “Justice-Based ManagementSM” (JBM) systems and innovative financing techniques.
Providing a comprehensive, independent report on Vatican affairs, Inside the Vatican is published ten times a year, with occasional special supplements. Mr. Greaney’s articles address issues from a “Just Third Way” perspective that combines the economic justice principles of Louis Kelso and Mortimer Adler with the social doctrine of Pope Pius XI. Subscription information is available on the website, www.insidethevatican.com.
Founded in 1977, the Irish SIG is one of the oldest in American Mensa. As Coordinator, Mr. Greaney is responsible for editing and publishing the group’s e-newsletter, Litir Scéala an tSIG Gaelach, http://irishsig.blogspot.com/. There are no dues and the SIG is open to everyone. Membership in Mensa is not required. The group focuses on the culture, literature and history of Ireland, as well as matters of general interest from an Irish perspective.
Center for Economic and Social Justice
http://www.cesj.org VA, 22207 US
Michael Greaney - Director of Research, 7032435155
Vatican, Irish, Notre Dame, Ireland, Mensa
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9