New Coordinator of Irish SIG, Contributing Editor to Inside the Vatican
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (May 23, 2012) - Michael D. Greaney, CPA, MBA, Director of Research for the Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ) in Arlington, Virginia, www.cesj.org, was recently appointed Contributing Editor for Economics and Finance for Inside the Vatican magazine, and is the new Coordinator of the Irish Special Interest Group (“SIG”) of American Mensa, taking over from Ms. Shirley Starke of Valley City, North Dakota, founder of the group.
A graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Greaney sings in the St. Thomas More Cathedral Choir and the Washington Men’s Camerata, and is Recording Secretary of the Colonel John Fitzgerald Division, Ancient Order of Hibernians. He is the author of In Defense of Human Dignity (2008) and Supporting Life: The Case for a Pro-Life Economic Agenda (2010), and is co-author of Capital Homesteading for Every Citizen (2004). As Director of ESOP Administration Services for Equity Expansion International, Inc., www.eei-consultants.com, Mr. Greaney assists in designing and implementing ownership succession strategies for small to mid-size companies, emphasizing “Justice-Based ManagementSM” (JBM) systems and innovative financing techniques.
Providing a comprehensive, independent report on Vatican affairs, Inside the Vatican is published ten times a year, with occasional special supplements. Mr. Greaney’s articles address issues from a “Just Third Way” perspective that combines the economic justice principles of Louis Kelso and Mortimer Adler with the social doctrine of Pope Pius XI. Subscription information is available on the website, www.insidethevatican.com.
Founded in 1977, the Irish SIG is one of the oldest in American Mensa. As Coordinator, Mr. Greaney is responsible for editing and publishing the group’s e-newsletter, Litir Scéala an tSIG Gaelach, http://irishsig.blogspot.com/. There are no dues and the SIG is open to everyone. Membership in Mensa is not required. The group focuses on the culture, literature and history of Ireland, as well as matters of general interest from an Irish perspective.
Center for Economic and Social Justice
http://www.cesj.org VA, 22207 US
Michael Greaney - Director of Research, 7032435155
Vatican, Irish, Notre Dame, Ireland, Mensa
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?