5 CEs Seminar for Mental Health Practioners, Priests and Laity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Learning How to Love: Attachment, Morality, and Psychotherapy
by Andrew Sodergren, Psy. D. (IPS Class of 2009)
Friday, April 20th, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
(Lunch break from Noon until 1pm)
CE Credits - 5
ARLINGTON, VA (March 8, 2012) - Pope Benedict XVI has said, "The family is the privileged setting where every person learns to give and receive love." In psychological terms this is called attachment.
But, how does one achieve secure versus insecure attachment? How do attachment experiences shape one's capacity to love? How does attachment security impact various forms of moral behavior? What can help a person overcome a lack of secure attachment?
This online seminar for mental health practitioners will explore these topics and more, concluding by exploring the clinical implications of the attachment paradigm from initial assessment to termination.
For more information, please contact Dr. Steve Grundman at distance.steve@IPSciences.edu or 703.416.1441 x. 129.
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
http://www.IPSciences.edu VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
graduate school, Catholic, psychology, psychologist, mental health, therapist, counselor, priests
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over