5 CEs Seminar for Mental Health Practioners, Priests and Laity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Learning How to Love: Attachment, Morality, and Psychotherapy
by Andrew Sodergren, Psy. D. (IPS Class of 2009)
Friday, April 20th, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
(Lunch break from Noon until 1pm)
CE Credits - 5
ARLINGTON, VA (March 8, 2012) - Pope Benedict XVI has said, "The family is the privileged setting where every person learns to give and receive love." In psychological terms this is called attachment.
But, how does one achieve secure versus insecure attachment? How do attachment experiences shape one's capacity to love? How does attachment security impact various forms of moral behavior? What can help a person overcome a lack of secure attachment?
This online seminar for mental health practitioners will explore these topics and more, concluding by exploring the clinical implications of the attachment paradigm from initial assessment to termination.
For more information, please contact Dr. Steve Grundman at distance.steve@IPSciences.edu or 703.416.1441 x. 129.
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
http://www.IPSciences.edu VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
graduate school, Catholic, psychology, psychologist, mental health, therapist, counselor, priests
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart