Where would you be without your Faith?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BROOKLYN, NY (February 2, 2012) - Where would you be without your faith? Depending on whom you ask this can be an easy or a very complex question. No matter who you ask however, there is no debating the importance of the faith message in our media landscape. As a powerful representative of the Catholic faith and a voice in New York, NET strives to broadcast what is most central to New York Catholics.
That is why it is important for us to continue to publicize our message and why we are asking everyone who cares about our ability to maintain this message to support us in our mission by donating to us. Beyond broadcasting our message we are also actively involved with support to various Catholic charities and Catholic schools in their missions to educate and nourish our community.
Just imagine, if you will, what would happen if we were unable to continue our vital support to these invaluable resources? Watch us on Time Warne Cable 97 and Cablevision 30 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; Feb. 3-5th. You can log on at netny.net and support us so we continue to uphold the good values and realize the vision together. Please help us today and may God bless you.
NET Mission Statement
To consistently proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to practicing Catholics and lapsed Catholics (Christian sects, as well as non-believers). We’re a faith and family centered television network that brings you news, local current events, art, entertainment, and culture all through the eyes of the Catholic Church.
From the neighborhoods of New York, to the halls of the Vatican; from the cobblestone streets of Brooklyn to the Appian Way of Rome, we bring a diversity of culture, information, and entertainment right to you, and to your family. We believe in the foundations of our Catholic Heritage--a tradition of hope, spirituality, and artistic expression all stemming from the Faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Church.
Our channel is committed to bearing witness to the Gospel through creative visual content. Our mission is to provide programming that speaks to you, engages you, challenges you, and teaches you. NET is more of what you want on TV, and none of what you don’t.
http://netny.net/telethon/index.html NY, 11215 US
Byron Johnson - Brand Manager, 718-499-9705
Faith, NET, Telethon, New York, Television, Catholics, Voice, Catholic Media
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line
- Conference Focuses On Courage to Defend the Church
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Conference Sheds Light on Scripture through Prayer
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week