The Way available February 9, 2012, on VOD and in stores February 21, 2012, on Blu-Ray and DVD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Alexis Walkenstein, 561-445-5409 or
Kevin Wandra, 678-990-9032, or
The Way stars Martin Sheen, and written and directed by Emilio Estevez
LOS ANGELES, CA (February. 1, 2012) - ARC Entertainment, PDA/FilmBuff in association with Eleventy One proudly announces the DVD release of The Way. Written and directed by Emilio Estevez, The Way is a powerful and inspirational story about family, friends and the challenges we face while navigating this ever-changing and complicated world. The film stars Estevez, Martin Sheen, Deborah Kara Unger, James Nesbitt, Yorick van Wageningen. The film is available Feb. 9, 2012, on VOD on all providers, and the DVD is in stores on Feb. 21, 2012 at a suggested retail price (SRP) of $26.99 for the DVD and $32.99 for the Blu-Ray. It also is available now for pre-order in the iTunes store.
Tom (Martin Sheen) is an irascible American doctor who comes to France to deal with the tragic loss of his son (Emilio Estevez). Rather than returning home, Tom decides to embark on the historical pilgrimage, "The Way of St. James" to honor his son's desire to finish the journey. What Tom doesn't plan on is the profound impact this trip will have on him. Through unexpected and oftentimes amusing experiences along "The Way," Tom discovers the difference between "the life we live and the life we choose."
The DVD bonus features include commentary by Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez and producer David Alexanian; Camino Americana: Taking The Way On The Road; Pilgrimage: Behind The Camera; Father & Son: Uncovering The Characters; and Along the Way: The Journey of a Father and Son - a dual memoir by Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez.
The Way was released in theaters on Oct. 7, 2011, by PDA in association with Eleventy One and ARC Entertainment and grossed more than $4.3 million.
THE WAY - Specifications
Running Time: 121 Minutes
Pre-Book Date: January 24, 2012
Street Date: February 21, 2012
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-way/id493752706
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1
SRP: $26.99 for the DVD and $32.99 for the Blu-Ray
Aspect Ratio: 16x9 1.85
Subtitles: Spanish Subtitles
• Commentary by Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez and producer David Alexanian
• Camino Americana: Taking The Way On The Road
• Pilgrimage: Behind The Camera
• Father & Son: Uncovering The Characters
• Along the Way: The Journey of a Father and Son - a dual memoir by Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez
• O-Card Packaging
For more information or to request a review copy of the DVD, please contact Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com) or Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) with The Maximus Group.
ABOUT ARC ENTERTAINMENT
ARC Entertainment (www.arc-ent.com) provides brand marketing, retail strategy, physical distribution and sales services for consumer products, with an emphasis on entertainment-based products.
ARC Entertainment is a "solutions based" distribution company. ARC Entertainment's unparalleled relationships with national retailers, coupled with strong sales and marketing expertise, enables the Company to explore unique programs and business models for its content partners.
The Company develops creative and profitable retail marketing programs by connecting Intellectual Property and Content owners directly with retailers. This enables ARC Entertainment to truly align content development, investment and distribution with the requirements of retailers and their customers.
ARC Entertainment monetizes Content in multiple revenue streams including: Theatrical Distribution, DVD, Blu-ray, Digital, Electronic Sell-through, Streaming, VOD, PPV, Pay and Free TV.
http://maxondeadline.com/the-way/press-release/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Way DVD, Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez, The Way of St. James, ARC Entertainment
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart