New Book Says Possession and Exorcism are Real
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Ted Adamson, Up From Down, 800-348-7608,email@example.com
LOS ANGELES, Ca (January 24, 2012) - Ted Adamson, author of the newly released addiction memoir "Up From Down" (Westbow Press), says possession and exorcism are real.
"Part of the reason I wrote this book was to help people wake up to what we are dealing with," said Adamson, a member of AA and NA for 35 years.
The book contains a never before released letter from Father Malachi Martin, a Catholic exorcist and advisor to three Popes. In the letter Father Martin says, "Possession can occur as a result of alcoholism and drug addiction. It opens a doorway to the soul." Link: www.upfromdown.info/evil.htm
"It's about time we as a society acknowledge the existence of evil," said Adamson.
The book contains an awakening where Adamson realizes he had become possessed. "You don't necessarily need an exorcist to get rid of a demon, although there are cases where they can be helpful," says Adamson. "God can and does extend grace thru prayer and meditation. That is what my book is all about. And something that most of the drug and alcohol counselors don't even understand."
Adamson suffered from a 14 year addiction to drugs and has been clean for 35 years.
"This (Up From Down) is a transparent revelation of the jail and rehab and court system abuses as well and an examination of all the aspects of treatment for addiction. And this information is worth knowing and certainly worth reading about in the words of Ted Adamson"-- Grady Harp, top 10 reviewer at Amazon.com
Up From Down is available at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and most major outlets. Also from the author's website:www.upfromdown.info
This book will appeal to anyone with an addict or alcoholic in their family who are looking for real answers and not the usual pablum. Ted Adamson is available for print or radio interviews.
http://www.upfromdown.info CA, 92586 US
Ted Adamson - ,
possession, exorcism, addiction
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart