Stephen B. Whatley the Praying Artist
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENVILLE, NJ (January 23, 2012) - With permission of Stephen B. Whatley and Catholic Life magazine, a feature article about this talented and contemporary artist is being reprinted on the website of www.Christian-Miracles.com.
Stephen B. Whatley the Praying Artist is a heartfelt and amazing feature story written by Tony Galcius. With the start of 2012, this story is making its public debut for the first time on the internet. This feature first appeared in the September 2011 issue of Catholic Life, published in England, UK. The artist is also a resident of London.
"My work springs from my heart and soul and I give credit to God. I thank God in particular for the blessing of sight," says Stephen B. Whatley.
Painting in bold and colorful abstract strokes, this Expressionist artist is gaining international recognition for his Christian Tributes.
Baptized as an Anglican, Stephen B. Whatley was drawn to the Catholic Church by friends that he met at school and also was influenced through liturgy of the faith by attending Mass. The life of the saints have left a profound impression on Stephen while his portraits of Jesus and the Blessed Mother are a reflection of his strong Christian faith. All of this combined with prayer has led him to be a practicing Catholic.
In light of the fact that many Anglicans are joining the Catholic Church today, this artists' spiritual journey of faith is one of many signs of God's plan in unifying Christianity.
With that in mind, this feature story with artwork can be read at the following link: http://www.christian-miracles.com/artofstephenbwhatley.htm
To visitors of www.Christian-Miracles.com, Stephen's artwork also appears on several pages with devotional prayers, including The Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
http://www.christian-miracles.com/artofstephenbwhatley.htm NJ, 07834 US
Loci Lenar - Owner, 908-463-5001
art, Catholic, Christianity, News, Faith, conversion,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal