'Why is gay marriage a question?' with Fr. James Martin SJ, Prof Robert George, Dr. Helen Alvare
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, NJ (October 13, 2011) - St. Paul Inside the Walls: The Catholic Center for Evangelization in Madison, NJ. Is hosting a Forum on Marriage: "Why is gay marriage a question?" November 10, 7pm in Madison, NJ.
We seek to engage a culture which lives as if God doesn't exist and a engage a culture that has stopped listening to the Church. This forum will include Princeton Professor Robert P. George, Dr. Helen Alvare and Sherif Girgis. They will discuss the teaching of the Church regarding marriage. 'What does the Church teach about Marriage?' 'What are alternative views to traditional Marriage?' 'Why does the Church oppose same sex marriage?'
Fr. James Martin SJ, author and editor of America Magazine, will moderate discussion and raise the view of those who may oppose the teaching of the Catholic Church. The audience will have an opportunity to ask questions. Bishop Serratelli STD, STL, DD, Bishop of Paterson, NJ, will be present.
Who can come? You can!
St. Paul Inside the Walls
http://www.insidethewalls.org NJ, 07920 US
Allan Wright - Academic Dean of Evangelization,
Marriage, 'Gay Marriage', Prof Robert George, Bishop Serratelli,Moderated by Fr. James Martin SJ,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance