'Why is gay marriage a question?' with Fr. James Martin SJ, Prof Robert George, Dr. Helen Alvare
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, NJ (October 13, 2011) - St. Paul Inside the Walls: The Catholic Center for Evangelization in Madison, NJ. Is hosting a Forum on Marriage: "Why is gay marriage a question?" November 10, 7pm in Madison, NJ.
We seek to engage a culture which lives as if God doesn't exist and a engage a culture that has stopped listening to the Church. This forum will include Princeton Professor Robert P. George, Dr. Helen Alvare and Sherif Girgis. They will discuss the teaching of the Church regarding marriage. 'What does the Church teach about Marriage?' 'What are alternative views to traditional Marriage?' 'Why does the Church oppose same sex marriage?'
Fr. James Martin SJ, author and editor of America Magazine, will moderate discussion and raise the view of those who may oppose the teaching of the Catholic Church. The audience will have an opportunity to ask questions. Bishop Serratelli STD, STL, DD, Bishop of Paterson, NJ, will be present.
Who can come? You can!
St. Paul Inside the Walls
http://www.insidethewalls.org NJ, 07920 US
Allan Wright - Academic Dean of Evangelization,
Marriage, 'Gay Marriage', Prof Robert George, Bishop Serratelli,Moderated by Fr. James Martin SJ,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
Sts. Andrew Kim Taegon, Paul Chong Hasang, and Companions
September 20: Feastday: September 20 The evangelization of Korea began ... Read More