A Carnival Is Coming To Charlotte . . . at St. Ann's
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, NC (September 12, 2011) - Come Join the Celebration and . . . Imagine a future of carnivals past -- the sights, the sounds, the smells. The anticipation and excitement of rides, games and festival cooking and crafts comes to St. Annís parish again this fall. This delightfully fun-filled gathering will take place from 10am to 6pm, Saturday, October 1st. Behold but a partial list of enticements:
Games, Games and more GAMES
Arts & Crafts
Grillin' Festival Foods
$ 1,000 Cash Prize Raffle
Music, Music, Music . . .
With so much to do and eat and see, inside as well as outdoors, the Carnival is non-stop fun. Weather never cancels it. Admission is FREE!
St. Annís Catholic Church is located at the corner of Park Road and Hillside Avenue (3635 Park Rd.), 2 blocks north of Park Road Shopping Center.
Special Parking Notes: Plenty of parking surrounds the church along Haven Drive and Hillside Avenue and also at Park Road Elementary School. Handicapped spaces will be available in the church parking lot in the row of parking closest to Park Road and in the last two rows of the church parking lot accessible from Willow Oak.
A Carnival Is Coming . . . to St. Ann's. Saturday, October 1st!
http://stanncharlotte.org/ NC, 28209 US
St. Ann Catholic Church - , 704-523-4641
Carnival, Charlotte, North Carolina
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School