It Doesn't End Here Author Barnes & Noble Book Signing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHOENIX, AZ (August 22, 2011) - Book signing event Catholic Writers Guild & SSWW member Dawn Marie Roeder
Scottsdale Society of Women Writers partners with Barnes and Noble Booksellers
WHEN: Tuesday September 6th, 2011 – 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Free Event
WHERE: Barnes and Noble Booksellers
Scottsdale, AZ - 90th St., Shea Blvd., W of the 101 freeway
WHO: Three award winning authors of MEMOIR
Dawn Marie Roeder
Sue Ellen Allen
WHAT: Share their writing stories and sign books
It Doesn't End Here
Who Made My Bed?
The Slumber Party From Hell
It Doesn't End Here tells the unbelievable true story about the tragic death of Roeder's son, Nathaniel, and the fight against a powerful drug company in the pursuit of justice and personal forgiveness. Roeder narrates the events following Nathaniel's death, detailing her faith journey and efforts to help others avoid tragedy by warning them of the unusual side effects of her ADHD medication.
"She persisted for years, showing incredible strength in fighting the big-moneyed pharmaceutical company, drawing strength and inspiration from God, the saints (particularly the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, and Saint Thérèse of Lisieux), and from an incredibly supportive network of friends.
"In fact, It Doesn't End Here is as much a tribute to the life and memory of Nathaniel as it is about seeking justice from those indirectly responsible for his death," says Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers in his review at The Deacon's Heart Blog. "In sharing her gift of vulnerability in imitation of Jesus and the Mother of God, Dawn Marie’s ability to forgive flows from a life that personifies the power of prayer and trust in God’s divine providence and holy will."
Be sure to check out the launch of Dawn Marie's new website on August 22 at itdoesntendhere.com for events, contests and other opportunities to hear about the book.
Lanciano Media LLC
http://www.itdoesntendhere.com/Site/home.html AZ, 85032 US
Robert & Dawn Marie Roeder - Founders, 623-239-2271
It Doesn't End Here, Barnes & Noble book signing, Dawn Marie Roeder
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why