New leaks about Amazon's new phone!
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/17/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Pictures of a new smartphone which is expected to be unveiled by Amazon on June 18 have already leaked online, and recent reports suggest that AT&T has already secured a deal that will lock this phone to its' network.
Part of the leaks include word that AT&T has locked down a deal to cover the new smartphone from Amazon.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - This new 3D smartphone doesn't look much different than many of the other smartphones already out there on the market, sporting a user interface that looks like a combination of the HTC Sense's Android and Windows Phone 8's Live Tiles.
This phone, which is expected to emerge in Seattle on Wednesday, is likely to incorporate finger-tracking technology that is similar to infrared detection. This could result in a phone whose icons hover above the screen, icons that can be touched and moved via the space above the phone.
Tech blog BGR-who leaked the pics-- claims that the phone will run Android Kit Kat from a 4.7 inch screen with 720p resolution and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Much like it does with its Kindles, Amazon is likely to tout a complete package, beyond just the hardware and software, and include the video store and airtime deals with other networks.
It is expected that it will be competitively priced, utilizing content to generate the revenue stream, as Amazon already does with its other devices.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
Everyone will be microchipped eventually, according to experts in the tech industry. Many people fear getting microchipped is the Mark of ... continue reading
Scientists one step closer to solving the mysteries of dark matter and dark energy with new map Watch
Researchers have published a new map of the universe's dark matter in what is the largest, most detailed survey of its kind. The research ... continue reading
Has another Biblical prophecy come true? Microchip implants are going mainstream as more companies find they provide an easy and convenient ... continue reading
Star-gazing might not be the first thing that comes to mind when Catholics think of St. Lawrence, the early Christian martyr who was cooked ... continue reading
A curiously timed series of announcements has people wondering if NASA and the US government are preparing for an alien invasion. LOS ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Why have ONE MILLION South Sudanese people entered Uganda?
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 21, 2017
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Pro-Life win? Arkansas makes big moves against abortion-machine ...
- 'IN OUR HEARTS WE BEAR THE PAIN' Pope Francis opens prayers for all ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD