Innocent baby's horror story FINALLY gets happy ending
An innocent baby, called "Baby Faith," was only 1-month old when she was admitted to a Port Arthur hospital with forty broken bones and fractures, which included broken arms, legs, neck, a dislocated shoulder and bleeding in her brain.
Baby Faith was only 1-month old when she was admitted to the hospital with signs of severe abuse (Facebook).
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Her mother, Christine Johnson, was charged with two counts of injury to a child - one for the alleged physical abuse and the other for neglecting to take the little girl to the hospital in a timely manner.
She was sentenced to 65 years in prison.
Darrell Mason, baby Faith's father, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for what prosecutors and advocates described as the worst child abuse case they had ever seen with a surviving victim.
Faith was found to have been brutalized for a period of three weeks before she was finally taken to the hospital and was left with serious, lasting injuries.
The incident occurred in 2013 but now, over three years later, Faith is still eating with help from a feeding tube and her right arm has yet to heal properly.
Faith's injuries were so severe, authorities compared them to those of a victim who fell from the second floor of a building.
The consequences surrounding the first month of her birth may still plague the beautiful little girl but her story does end on a high note.
Faith was officially adopted March 10 and has been happily living with her new parents and three teenage siblings for the past three months.
The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services reported Faith has improved much further than originally anticipated but the little girl is strong.
Faith was adopted into a loving family (Texas DFPS).
Faith's adoptive parents requested to remain anonymous but officials report the child is well on the road to recovery.
Thank you, Lord, for protecting your children.
Thank you for saving Baby Faith
And for the loving family who adopted her.
Bless the family, Lord
And baby Faith as well
That they always know your love, hope, peace, mercy and grace.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MAY 2017
Christians in Africa. That Christians in Africa, in imitation of the Merciful Jesus, may give prophetic witness to reconciliation, justice, and peace.
by Catholic Online
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- St. Augustine of Canterbury: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.