Pope Francis posts questionable sign on his apartment door with stern warning
Pope Francis has placed a humorous, yet potentially controversial, sign on the door of his apartment.
Pope Francis has been known to show his spontaneous personality on more than one occasion.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - According to the Catholic Herald, the sign reads, "No complaining!" and goes on to warn the "violators are subject to a syndrome of always feeling like a victim and the consequent reduction of your sense of humor and capacity to solve problems."
The Vatican Insider website posted an image, sent by an elderly Italian priest, of the sign and claims the Holy Father received it from an Italian psychologist and self-help author Salvo Noe.
Photo by: Vatican Insider-La Stampa
The sign also states, "Sanction is doubled if the offense is committed in the presence of children. To become the best of yourself, you must focus on your own potential and not on your limits, so stop complaining and act to change your life for the better."
Pope Francis reportedly placed the sign up for a laugh.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for SEPTEMBER 2017
Parishes. That our parishes, animated by a missionary spirit, may be places where faith is communicated and charity is seen.
by Catholic Online
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? ...
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- St. Thomas of Villanueva: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2017
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD Video
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 22, 2017
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD